As an employee of Commonfund Mortgage Corp, you become a part of an organization committed to serving our customers needs with their mortgage transaction. Commonfund is an established Mortgage Banker serving NY State for over 35 years. We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package and encourage our team members to develop and grow their careers by providing a fiscally sound and stable work environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for originating high quality mortgage loans while providing excellent service to the borrowers and referral sources.
- One plus years full time experience in residential mortgage sales.
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, and Fannie/Freddie guidelines
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Experience utilizing laptop technology.
- Established relationships with local referral networks.
- Successful candidate must be S.A.F.E. act compliant with a MLO #.
- If you have work experience with a federally chartered bank, we will assist you with obtaining your State MLO license.
- High commissions with base income.
- In-house decisions by DE underwriters.
- Legal, title and closing dept are all in-house for a seamless closing.
- Offers three day commitments.
- 401K, Major Medical, term life insurance,Dental and Vision Participation available.