Mortgage Rate Assumptions
- Rates shown assume a purchase transaction.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) calculations assume a purchase transaction of a single-family, detached, owner-occupied primary residence; a loan-to-value ratio of less than 75%; a minimum FICO score of 740; and a loan amount of $300,000 for conforming loans or $500,000 for jumbo loans, unless otherwise specified.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) calculations assume a purchase transaction.
- Rates may be higher for loan amounts under $300,000 and over $500,000. Please call for details.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Closing Costs assume that borrower will escrow monthly property tax and insurance payments.
- Subject to underwriter approval; not all applicants will be approved.
- Fees and charges apply.
- Payments do not include taxes and insurance.
- Guaranteed Rate – 40 Day Rate Lock.
- Rates based on Illinois property.
- Mortgage insurance is not included in the payment quoted. Mortgage insurance will be required for all FHA and VA loans as well as conventional loans where the loan to value is greater than 80%.
- Restrictions may apply.
- Lender Fee $1,290
Appraisal Fee $400
Title Services or Lenders Title Insurance $200